XBD-L vertical single-stage fire pump is based on the original vertical single-stage centrifugal pump according to GB6245-1998 "Fire pump performance requirements and test methods" standard requirements.
Mainly used for fire hydrant water supply, sprinkler system water supply, other fire-fighting system water supply, and clean liquid delivery in other occasions. To
XBD-L vertical single-stage fire pump installation guide:
1. When selecting and purchasing XBD fire pumps, the design parameters should be provided to the supplier, for example: "a series of parameters such as caliber, flow, head, power, etc.". After the parameter check model is confirmed, the CAD version size drawing of the fire pump of this model should be issued to the supplier to facilitate the subsequent installation and laying of pipelines!
2. When the fire pump arrives at the designated logistics pick-up location, you should first confirm whether the outer wooden box of the pump is intact before opening the box for inspection, and confirm that the pump is not damaged before deciding to sign.
3. When the fire pump arrives at the construction site and is ready for installation, pay attention to the “clockwise” direction of the inlet and outlet of the pump and the direction of the motor.
4. When installing the fire pump, fill the water pump pipeline and the pump cavity with water first, unscrew the exhaust valve at the water outlet end, to avoid letting the pump cavity run without water for a long time when there is air in the pump cavity. Damaged parts".
5. Before installing the fire pump, install rubber anti-vibration pads on the base of the water pump to reduce noise pollution when the pump is running.
6. When installing the fire pump, the flanges at both ends of the inlet and outlet should be equipped with a gasket. (Prevent excessive pressure and water leakage when the pump is running)
7. The water pump needs to be turned on again after it has not been running for a long time. Rotate the water pump coupling to the left and right first to prevent rusting and jamming of the flow passage of the water pump, and sudden operation and burning of the motor!
The self-inspection method provides a method for the daily inspection of the fire pump in the fire water supply system. In the self-check of the fire pump, it can not only prevent the rust and jam of the fire pump, but also give an alarm for motor overload, short circuit, overvoltage, phase loss, undervoltage, overheating, etc. The self-inspection of the fire pump is a kind of technological progress to improve the management level of the system.
In the two fire pump self-inspection methods, both can reflect the self-inspection on the maintenance of fire pumps, but the low-speed self-inspection method only runs a preliminary stage in the start of the fire pump, and cannot fully reflect the actual operation of the fire pump in the future. Working conditions. In addition, after the self-check results of the fire pump are fed back to the fire control center, further judgments need to be made manually. Therefore, the fire pump self-inspection method cannot completely replace the manual maintenance and management of the fire pump.
2 Analysis of self-checking method
The constant-speed self-check mode simulates the actual working conditions of the fire water supply within a certain period of time. It detects the whole process of starting and normal operation of the fire pump. The pipeline design needs to be improved. It is important to prevent the solenoid valve on the bypass pipeline from malfunctioning. It must be opened during the self-check and closed in time after the self-check is completed.
The low-speed self-check method does not need to change the pipeline of the fire pump, but it only detects a stage in the normal working condition of the fire pump. Fire pumps can be divided into direct start and indirect start, the larger power needs indirect start. The indirect start has Y/△ step-down start, auto-coupling step-down start, soft starter start, etc. In the operation of the fire pump, the start of the soft starter is only an early stage of the operation of the fire pump, and then it is normal operation. The frequency conversion method also failed to run to the power frequency stage. However, the low-speed self-checking method still has a certain effect on preventing the corrosion of the fire pump. Relatively speaking, it has the characteristics of low-frequency drive, low-speed rotation, and low-power operation of the equipment.
3 Comparison of self-checking methods
In the fire pump self-inspection methods, both the normal-speed self-inspection method and the low-speed self-inspection method play a certain role in the maintenance of the fire pump. From the perspective of maintenance and management, they can all be used in the fire water supply system. Relatively speaking, the normal speed self-checking method can reflect the actual operating conditions of the fire pump. From the perspective of the cause of the fire pump failure, the failure caused by the long-term use of the fire pump is mainly the seizure of the pump unit shaft. There are fewer problems in the working condition of incomplete starting of the motor, so it is not very meaningful to overemphasize the operation of the fire pump under the complete working condition. The normal-speed self-checking method is suitable for the situation where the fire pump sucks water from the fire tank. Reasonable consideration should be given to the layout of the pipeline in the design. There are certain problems in operation, which can quickly cause overpressure, which is not very suitable for application in engineering. The normal speed self-checking method and the low-speed self-checking method have their own characteristics. Although the low-speed self-inspection method is not comprehensive for the operating conditions of the fire pump, it has no special requirements for the design of the fire pump pipeline, and it can basically be applied to the technical requirements of the fire pump self-inspection. It is more suitable for the situation where the fire pump sucks water directly from the municipal pipe network.