1. Y/Y2 Series Motor: the driving part of pump, with a close- coupled type.
2. Pump Shaft: coaxial with motor and high concentricity to enable pump operating without noise and vibration.
3. Water Deflector: to avoid water entering motor due to leakage at seal.
4. Pump Cover: elaborately designed of sharing the same end cover with motor, shortened axial dimensions and simple structure.
5. Mechanical Seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and etc, for outstanding sealing, durable service life and leak-tightness.
6. Pressure Plug: to mount pressure gauge to monitor the normal operation of pump.
7. Pump Body: to lower the velocity of flow, making velocity energy into pressure energy
8. Drain Plug: fully let out the liquid inside in case that pump needs servicing or will be left unused for a long time.
9. Air Release Valve: to release the air inside to ensure the normal start of pump.
10. Impeller: to play a leading role with its vane forcing liquid rotated and splashed around driven by centrifugal force.