How to stabilize the self-priming pump?
The self-priming pump must ensure that its water inlet pipe does not leak, that is, ensure that outside air cannot enter the water inlet pipe. Otherwise, it will not only affect the pump efficiency, but also produce severe vibration and noise during pump operation. Then, we have obtained a series of self-priming stabilization methods according to different methods:
1. A bottom valve is installed at the suction port of the suction pipe of the self-priming pump. The bottom valve cannot be sucked up normally. It is recommended to use a suitable bottom valve.
2. Since the inlet pipe is too long and exceeds the self-priming capacity of the self-priming pump, if the inlet pipe is submerged in water and the pipe is more than 1 meter, it is recommended to shorten the length of the pipe in the water to reduce the self-priming distance.
3. The self-priming pump has not sucked up the water, so there is no water at the end of the outlet pipe. Some users understand this situation as the reason why the self-priming pump can not reach the head, so a ball valve and pressure gauge should be installed at the outlet of the self-priming pump. The pressure gauge should be installed between the pump outlet and the ball valve to facilitate the observation of the outlet pressure to determine whether the water is sucked up.
4. Self-priming pump selection error. The actual working condition has a high head, and the head of the self-priming pump cannot meet the actual working conditions. The solution to this self-priming pump head cannot be achieved can only be replaced by a high-head self-priming pump.
5. The liquid to be transported contains debris and particles. Because the pipe or pump body is blocked, the head of the self-priming pump cannot be reached. It is recommended to use a self-priming sewage pump for sewage transportation.
6. The conveyed liquid is severely corrosive, and the impeller of the self-priming pump has encountered severe corrosion. It is recommended to use corrosion-resistant self-priming pump products such as stainless steel self-priming pumps or fluoroplastic self-priming pumps, or self-priming pump impellers will encounter after a long time of use Because the gap between the worn impeller and the pump cover is too large, it is also the reason that the head of the self-priming pump cannot be reached. It is recommended to replace the impeller of the self-priming pump.
7. The self-priming pump head purchased by the user is wrong with the self-equipped motor. For example, a motor of 2900r/min is actually required and the user is equipped with a motor of 1450r/min.