The centrifugal pump
in the fire pump
, we simply talk about its structure, the basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of eight parts: impeller, pump body, pump cover, water retaining ring, pump shaft, bearing, seal Ring, stuffing box, axial force balancing device.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump, and its output speed is high.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. It acts as a support and is attached to the bracket on which the bearing is mounted. XBD fire pump
3, the role of the fire pump pump shaft is to connect the coupling and the motor, the torque of the motor is transmitted to the impeller, so it is the main component of the transmission of mechanical energy
4. The sealing ring is also called the leak reducing ring.
5. The stuffing box is mainly made of packing, so that the water in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the pump shaft and the packing friction generate heat, the water seal pipe is injected into the water seal ring to cool the packing!
6. The axial force balance device, during the operation of the centrifugal pump, because the liquid enters the impeller at a low pressure and flows out under high pressure, the pressure on both sides of the impeller is unequal, and an axial thrust directed to the inlet direction is generated. It will cause axial turbulence of the rotor, resulting in wear and vibration. Therefore, an axial thrust bearing should be provided to balance the axial force.