1. Introduction to diesel engine self-priming pump
The diesel self-priming pump does not need to be filled before starting (the water needs to be filled after the first start of installation). After a short period of operation, the water can be absorbed and put into normal operation according to the action of the diesel self-priming pump itself.
The diesel self-priming pump has a unique scientific structure. The pump chamber of the diesel self-priming pump is provided with a liquid suction chamber, a liquid storage chamber, a liquid return check valve, a gas separation chamber and a return hole. It is only necessary to perfuse the perfusion before the first start, after which it is not necessary to repeat the perfusion.
2. Start-up and operation of diesel engine self-priming pump
(1) When starting the diesel self-priming pump, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the steering of the pump shaft is correct.
(2) When rotating, pay attention to the abnormal sound and vibration of the diesel engine self-priming pump.
(3) Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge. After starting, when the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge readings fluctuate for a period of time and the display is stable, it indicates that the diesel self-priming pump is full of liquid and enters the normal infusion operation.
(4) Before the diesel engine self-priming pump enters the normal infusion operation, that is, during the self-priming process, special attention should be paid to the increase of the water temperature inside the pump. If the process is too long and the water temperature in the pump is too high, stop the diesel engine self-priming pump and check the cause, and restart after repair.
(5) If the temperature of the liquid in the diesel self-priming pump
is too high and self-priming is difficult, the machine can be temporarily closed and the liquid in the discharge pipe can be reversed. The liquid can be added directly to the pump. Cool the liquid in the pump and start it.
(6) If the diesel engine self-priming pump has strong vibration and noise during the working process, it may be caused by the cavitation of the pump. There are two reasons for cavitation: one is that the inlet pipe flow rate is too large, and the other is that the suction distance is too large. When the flow rate is too high, the outlet regulating valve can be adjusted to increase the pressure gauge reading and eliminate the blockage of the inlet pipe in time; when the suction distance is too high, the installation height of the pump can be appropriately reduced.
(7) When the pump stops the pump during operation, when the restart is required, the outlet control valve should be slightly opened (not completely closed), which not only facilitates the discharge of gas from the outlet during the suction process, but also ensures the tip. Lighter. Responsible for starting.
(8) Pay attention to check whether the diesel engine self-priming pump
piping system has leakage.