How to install the self-priming pump, what should you pay attention to?
The self-priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long service life and strong self-priming capability. The pipeline does not need to be installed with a bottom valve. It is only necessary to ensure that the pump body has a quantitative liquid before storage. Different materials can be self-priming pumps of different materials. Then buy a self-priming pump, how to install, and what should you pay attention to? The following is the owner of the pump to explain how to install the self-priming pump.
Self-priming pump installation precautions
1. Before installing the self-priming pump, you should carefully check whether the bolts of the self-priming pump are loose or not, and there is no foreign matter inside the pump body to avoid damage to the impeller when the self-priming pump is running.
2. Place the self-priming pump on the concrete foundation, put the isolation pad between the bottom plate and the foundation, and adjust the level of the pump by adjusting the height of the isolation pad. After tightening, tighten the bolts.
3. Before installing the self-priming pump, the fire pump manufacturer should follow the basic size of the self-priming pump to make a suitable concrete foundation, and the anchor bolts should be pre-buried during the concrete foundation process. The concrete foundation refers to the large self-priming pump products, and the small self-priming pump does not need to be used as the concrete foundation.
4. When there is a dust cover on the factory entrance and exit of the self-priming pump, the dust cover should be removed and connected to the pipeline. It should be noted that if the self-priming pump product with suction water is used, the outlet pipe must be vertical. It can only be turned after 1 meter up, otherwise the water in the pump body can be easily drained during self-priming.
5. For the convenience of maintenance and safety of use, a regulating valve should be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of the self-priming pump, and a pressure gauge should be installed between the outlet valve and the pump to ensure that the self-priming pump of the fire pump manufacturer is rated. It is used in the flow and lift range to achieve the normal operation of the self-priming pump and prolong the service life of the self-priming pump.
6. Before the self-priming pump is installed, the pump shaft should be turned to simultaneously fill the pump chamber with liquid, so that the liquid fills the pump chamber to achieve the purpose of exhausting, check whether the pump leaks, and the impeller should have no friction or jam. If there is friction or jam, the pump should be disassembled and the specific cause checked and the problem solved.
7. The suction pipe and the outlet pipe of the self-priming pump cannot be supported by the water pump, but a separate bracket is needed to support the inlet and outlet pipes, and the diameter of the inlet and outlet pipes should be consistent with the diameter of the self-priming pump, especially the imported pipe cannot. When it becomes larger, it will affect the self-priming height of the self-priming pump. If the inlet pipe of the self-priming pump is reduced after installation, the outlet pipe must also be reduced. We suggest that the pipe should be configured according to the factory standard.